Monday 19 August 2013

FIL accounts have arrived

I am now officially FIL Treasurer as the 7 boxes of 'stuff' have now arrived.
They are curling up nicely with Dewey, the Library cat. The rest of my colleagues are moaning already as the spare visitor's chair used to be tucked away there. I already take up most of the spare office space with the rest of my 'stuff'.  When your job is primarily about books you can't help but take up a lot of room!

Anyway, I've already bombarded Chris, our outgoing, Treasurer, with questions.  Luckily, she's very patient and doesn't make me feel stupid.

The FIL account is now back home in Swansea. The first FIL Treasurer was from Swansea University and so the account was opened up in Swansea.  Once I've started mailing out invoices for our next event I'll be back to let you know how I'm getting on.  Meanwhile, just got to empty those boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment