Thursday 19 June 2014

Farewell FIL & Cheers!






This is my last ever post as FIL Chair - hankies at the ready!

I'm looking forward to Edinburgh, and hope that the programme, as well as the surroundings, lives up to expectations!
This year it was impractical to organise as visit, however with a slightly earlier finish on day 1, I hope that those who are staying will be able to at least venture on to the Royal Mile.
It is literally opposite the hotel, so do try and get a taste of Edinburgh! If any of you see any nice tartan trousers on your travels, be sure to let Chris Beevers our FIL Secretary know!

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time on the committee and will be sorry to step down, however I’m sure with new blood and renewed enthusiasm the FIL committee will continue to thrive and prosper!

Cheers!

Marie
FIL Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment