Monday 9 June 2014

Bye bye FIL ...

This week I have been getting ready for a FIL meeting. Each year, we have 4 face to face meetings and tel-con meetings in-between. This is a tel-con and we will be discussing the last minute things the Committee needs to do to make Interlend 2014 a success.

One of the tasks I need to complete is the delegates list (so you can have a sneaky peek at who else is at Interlend) and also send some goodies for the delegate packs up to the Carlton Hotel in Edinburgh...


This is my last FIL meeting as my time on the Committee is now ending :( 

It will be sad to say goodbye to everyone, but my time with the group has been really valuable, both personally and professionally> I think learning what goes on in the different sectors has been especially interesting. The one thing that always surprises me is that essentially all inter lenders are doing the same task - receiving a request, finding the item and then supplying it - but we all do it in so many different ways ... Perhaps that's an ice breaker topic when you get to Interlend ..? I will leave you to ponder that ...

Bye bye FIL ... Hope to catch up soon 

Jennie

Marketing Officer 

No comments:

Post a Comment