Tuesday 17 September 2013

With a little help from my friends and more ... 15th Nov (pm)

The title of this post and our upcoming training day seems very apt, especially as I have had to call on my FIL committee friends to 'remind' me of the password to this site! But help they did and I was very grateful!! Some times we do need to ask for help at work - to bounce ideas off someone, discuss an idea or learn from colleagues. With this in mind, our November training event is looking at how effective collaboration and sharing information/knowledge can be ..... So shameless plug - "With a Little Help from My Friends - FIL@BL St Pancras" - BOOKING IS OPEN! The event is taking place at the British Library Document Supply Centre in St Pancras, London during the afternoon of Friday 15th November 2013. Places are limited to 40 delegates and are filling up fast, so book now to avoid disappointment! Price £30 members, £45 non members. Please register for a place at http://www.forumforinterlending.org.uk/filblst-pancras-friends-2 by the 8th November. We look forward to seeing you all there and if anyone has a bright idea to remember passwords please come and tell me ... :) Jennie (Marketing person @ FIL)

No comments:

Post a Comment